Saturday, February 23, 2013

Freedom

Remembering this song, sent by a friend a few years ago and reading another friends’ blog now, I felt like writing again. Just to express what I feel, the life I have discovered only recently, even though it was there since I came on this Earth. But restricted by the rules of society, my spirit had been sadly limited and I had forgotten how to really breathe, how to really enjoy the sun, nature and… well, everything there is.

I had forgotten that I can choose my own way, that no one knows better than me what is right and what is wrong, what I want to do and what I don’t want. I had forgotten that if I let myself be guided by my Inner Being, my Spirit or however you want to call it, it will surely lead me to where I was meant to be. I had forgotten that I should just let life “happen”. And that all those who give me advice, they might mean well, but they’re not living in my shoes, so considering their words, I should go with what I truly feel I should do.

What I have found to be true for me and maybe it is true for you too – that we are living in times of profound changes, some subtle and some not so subtle, but the truth of the matter is that whatever is happening affects our souls and changes it.

All those prophecies about what is going to come or what already took place or didn’t,  honestly, I don’t care about them unless I feel it with my whole being that it is so. But my conclusion is that my days seem brighter, the world looks different, I feel the people around me differently – I’m changing! And I’m sure I’m not the only one.

So, however you want to call this, it’s happening and “signs” are everywhere – in our own universe, that is, in our heart! And then we find them materialized in the outside world.

I’m not a spiritual guide, I’m not a master of any sorts, I’m just a being that’s really enjoying the experience of living on this Earth now and I just wanted to tell you that it’s wonderful! So, open your hearts more, really feel the others and everything around you – the colours of this world have changed, the sounds have changed, we are changing!

This is what I feel. That’s all.



No comments:

Post a Comment