Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Heart…strings

You feel like you’re alone. And yet you’re not. You think you fell too hard this time to get up. And yet, you do. You think everything is lost. And yet, when you allow yourself to open up again, you realize so many possibilities are opened for you. You just have to take a chance. Again! With your heart, with your emotions, with your life.

Colours… everywhere.

The red nose and cheeks you get from the winter’s cold.

Taking a walk in the snow.

The smell of spring.

The laziness of summer.

An autumn rain.

From heart to heart… they sing.

It’s a song with notes you don’t get to hear until you allow yourself to laugh. Again. For the first time in a long while.

To trust again.

That everything will be alright.

That life doesn’t give you more than you can handle. And it always gives it with love. As after every painful situation you go through, you come back stronger.

I woke up thinking – today is not a good day. In fact, it sucks! But maybe, just maybe… after my self pity party is gone, I’ll see the sun again.

The sun in my heart. The sun in my friends’ hearts.

Life will be beautiful again. And actually, if I were honest, I think it’s always beautiful – because, you know, we’re here!

I just… want to be able to allow myself to be completely opened to the happiness that’s waiting for me… at the end of today. No later than tomorrow.

But please, allow today to be a little grey!



No comments:

Post a Comment